The program fee is $8,500. Scholarships and other means of financial support are also available.
- October 1, 2013: $1,000 commitment deposit (refundable reservation fee)
- November 18, 2013: $2,000 (non-refundable)
- December 9, 2013: $2,000
- Jaunary 6, 2014: $3,500
- TOTAL: $8,500
Included in Program Fee
- Extended trips to Rome, Florence & Siena, Vicenza, Verona & Venice
- Private room at University of Urbino
- Breakfast (daily)
- 10 meals a week, lunch and dinner (can be “banked” )
- Day trips and special events
Not Included in Program Fee
- UTSA tuition (most fees waived)
- Transportation to and from Italy
Besides the program fee, students will need to pay for tuition (most fees are waived) and purchase their own airline tickets to and from Urbino. Students may use student loans for payment of tuition if this has been arranged for in advance.
The program fee will not increase, but if more students enroll, participants will have more opportunities for travel and other activities.
Undergraduate students may choose to take 12 - 15 hours during the semester, including Italian instruction; graduate students may take 9-12 hours, including Italian instruction.